Lewisburg, Pennsylvania — Established in 2015, the Buffalo Valley Regional Training Center (BVRTC) is a local nonprofit that aims to serve area wrestlers that make them better athletes, competitors and people. Operating out of the newly built Graham Wrestling Facility, the BVRTC utilizes world-class facilities that are among the best in the country. We are coached by individuals that have competed at a high level who care about the learning and development of our athletes.
The BVRTC has two different categories. The Regional Training Center creates a comprehensive and competitive environment where elite-level wrestlers can train to perform on National, World and Olympic stages. If you qualify, (criteria below) athletes within 250 miles are eligible to train with the best wrestlers in the area.
The Club practices are open to all wrestlers within 50 miles. We serve all ages and skill levels.
All wrestlers participating in the BVRTC Club or RTC practice must be current athlete members of USA Wrestling. Verification of current USA Wrestling membership must be completed prior to a wrestler’s participation in practice.
All wrestlers participating in the RTC practice must meet at least one of the following competitive accomplishments within the last five calendar years, and must be current athlete members of USA Wrestling.
1. Won at least one match at a Senior USAW World or Olympic Team Trials
2. Placed top 8 at USAW Senior Open Championships
3. Placed top 8 at USAW U23 National Championship
4. Placed top 8 at UWW Junior National Championship
5. Placed top 8 at USAW Junior National Championship
6. Placed top 4 at USAW Junior Regional
7. Placed top 8 at USAW 16U National Championship
8. Placed top 8 at UWW Cadet National Championship
9. Placed top 6 at USAW State Junior Freestyle/Greco-Roman Championships
10. Placed top 6 at USAW State 16U Freestyle/Greco-Roman Championships
11. Placed top 4 at USAW Senior Regional
12. Placed top 4 at New York Athletic Club International
13. Placed top 4 at Dave Schultz Memorial International
14. Competed in a Continental Championships/Games, World Championships/Games at any age level
a. 5 year criteria does NOT apply
15. Any veteran athlete who has represented the U.S. within the last two years at the Veteran’s World
Championships or is scheduled to compete at the next world championship event
- Per NCAA rules, all wrestlers participating in BVRTC Club practices must legally reside within 50 miles of 701 Moore Avenue, Lewisburg PA 17837.
- Be a current USA Wrestling member