Lewisburg, Pennsylvania — Established in 2015, the Buffalo Valley Regional Training Center (BVRTC) is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization that provides a world-class training environment for elite level wrestlers.
Operating primarily out of the state-of-the-art Graham Wrestling Training Facility on the campus of Bucknell University, our facilities and training environment are among the best in the country. Our organization provides a competitive training environment and competition opportunities for both senior and age-group level athletes who meet specific qualification criteria detailed below.
All wrestlers participating in RTC practice must meet the RTC Criteria detailed below. High-school aged participants must live within 250 miles of Lewisburg, PA, and are not permitted to participate during their traditional high-school season.
Join Our Email List
Club Practice Criteria
- All wrestlers participating in club practice must have a current USA Wrestling membership.
- Any high school participant must reside within a 50 mile radius of Lewisburg, PA.
CLUB PRACTICE RATES: $80/month or $20 drop-in fee
All wrestlers participating in the RTC practice must meet at least one of the following competitive accomplishments within the last five calendar years, and must be current athlete members of USA Wrestling.
- Won at least one match at a Senior USAW World or Olympic Team Trials
- Placed top 8 at USAW Senior Open Championships
- Placed top 8 at USAW U23 National Championship
- Placed top 8 at UWW Junior National Championship
- Placed top 8 at USAW Junior National Championship
- Placed top 4 at USAW Junior Regional
- Placed top 8 at USAW 16U National Championship
- Placed top 8 at UWW Cadet National Championship
- Placed top 6 at USAW State Junior Freestyle/Greco-Roman Championships
- Placed top 6 at USAW State 16U Freestyle/Greco-Roman Championships
- Placed top 4 at USAW Senior Regional
- Placed top 4 at New York Athletic Club International
- Placed top 4 at Dave Schultz Memorial International
- Competed in a Continental Championships/Games, World Championships/Games at any age level — a 5 year criteria does NOT apply
- Any veteran athlete who has represented the U.S. within the last two years at the Veteran’s World Championships or is scheduled to compete at the next world championship event